Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Care for a Swan?

On our last drive through Bukoba yesterday morning I was able to snap a photo of these Swans which have recently migrated to town.  Unfortunately I only managed to capture a small selection of the 50-60 present. 






Jenny was very keen to bring one home but we already had about 30 kg of excess luggage so I had to put my foot down.

We flew to Dar yesterday via a 4 hour wait in lovely Mwanza airport and arrived at our nice hotel at Slipway about 11pm.  Two days now for Jenny at the VSO office then home we come.

Dar es Salaam, 29th June 2011

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Mr .Steve
    Thank you very much,for your good work in my home area .And i guess you didn't pass or bird in my home village Bushasha.is nearly /adjacent to Rubafu village where you have visited ! Bushasha village have lot of bird species i hope you will go there next time, Have good day !
    Mr .Shelui

    ReplyDelete